04/10/2013 (press release: nvisionsolutions) // Christopher Heringer
Anybody wanting to live a normal life after serving prison term requires a Canadian pardon or record suspension. Pardon Applications of Canada shared important facts about acquiring a Canadian pardon for people who want to start afresh and live an honest life.
Once the Parole Board of Canada grants Canadian pardon to an applicant, his criminal record is sealed and placed separately from the nationwide criminal records. Pardon Applications of Canada, a leading application-processing company has helped thousands of applicants in acquiring record suspension.
Christopher Heringer, Senior Compliance Officer, Pardon Applications of Canada said, “Applicants want to restart their life but need a Canadian pardon to do so. Most of these applicants are unaware of the procedures and the documents required. So, they end up running from pillar to post, wasting time trying to obtain the necessary legalities for acquiring a Canadian Pardon. With our expertise, we have given many people with criminal records a chance to live a better life.”
Facts about a Canadian pardon
• Once pardoned, an applicant can live a normal life with the confidence that the criminal record will not hinder employment, education, adoption and rental lease. The applicant can live a full life with great opportunities.
• Application-processing firms such as Pardon Applications of Canada help the applicant in collecting the required documents, presenting the case to the Parole Board of Canada and obtaining a pardon.
• The cost of the application of a Canadian pardon is divided in three phases which are fingerprints, application processing and the submission fee for Parole Board of Canada.
• The processing time for pardon applications depend on the time on the internal management, processing efficiency and customer service of the company. The timeline of an application is between four-six months.
• It is advisable to apply for record suspension through an application-processing firm rather than applying independently or through a lawyer. While independent applications can become void if submitted incorrectly, the lawyer will charge exorbitantly for helping with a Canadian pardon.
• If the applicant wants to enter United States, then along with Canadian pardon, a U.S. entry waiver granted by the U.S. immigration is required.
• However, applicants need to keep in mind that in case of any future criminal activity, the record suspension will be revoked.
Pardon Applications of Canada is a private application-processing firm that completes the complex legal steps of a Canadian pardon or record suspension and U.S. entry waiver application. With an experience of providing this service for many years, Pardon Applications of Canada is the ultimate point for applicants who want to begin their second life.
For more on Pardon Applications of Canada, contact:
Pardon Applications of Canada
World Exchange Plaza
45 O’Conner Street, Suite 1150
Social Media Tags:canadian pardon, pardon services, pardon
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com