04/10/2013 (press release: nvisionsolutions)
Every company needs a website that will enable networking with potential clients, display information about products and reach out to people across the continent. Companies that are focused on interacting online need an effective website and the basis for any website is a web design brief. nvision, a leading website development company shared significant tips that business owners need to be mindful of while creating a web design brief.
George Arabian, Owner, nvision Toronto Website Design Company said, “In many cases, we have seen companies unable to make headway in getting a large customer database because the line-up of their website is completely wrong. The content and target audience is not clear and therefore, they hardly see any traffic to their site. We want companies keen on expanding their business online to understand the significance of having a web design brief.”
Tips on Creating a Web Design Brief
• One of the key elements that sets the tone of the website is the target audience. A company should know who their products should cater to so that the content and layout of the website will suit that age group or industry or similar businesses.
• The company should understand what the primary action of the visitor should be – signing up for membership or purchasing products as a guest. This is also kept in mind while building the website.
• A company creating a website to connect to more clients should have a unique selling point which should reflect in the layout of the website.
• While discussing the layout, the company should always push for a user friendly and easy to navigate website with the web development company.
• The company should also figure out where they would like the logo to be positioned so that it registers instantly with the visitor. The colour scheme, font and design of the website can differentiate the company from others who provide the same services. Customers will associate better with friendly designs.
nvision has a resourceful team of website designers, developers, copywriters, branding experts offering a whole range of services such as website maintenance, WordPress development, portal development along with marketing solutions that include branding, SEO optimization, social media marketing as well as print designs.
For more information, please contact
95 Royal Crest Crt. Unit 3,
Markham, ON L3R 9X5
Head Office: 905.943.2985
New York: 347.427.8100
Social Media Tags:website design, website development, web design
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com