05/20/2013 (press release: smartonlinepros)
The Icon Clinic would like to make it known that it has been performing Post-Bariatric Plastic Surgery procedures like Body Lifts, Back Lifts, Thigh Lifts and Arm Lifts with great patient satisfaction. These procedures were done to address many concerns brought about by Post-Bariatric Surgery patients who experienced Massive Weight Loss. The clinic’s founder, Dr. Eric C. Yapjuangco, suggests that only a few physicians in the Philippines offer this service that resculpts the body and targets problem areas on the body to enhance natural curves, excise sagging skin and contour more aesthetically pleasing figures. The comprehensive makeover often takes multiple stages to complete, but lower costs and spectacular world-class vacation ambiance make the Philippines ideal for extended medical tourism.
The Philippines is growing as a medical destination for savvy travelers because patients can find some of the best specialty clinics in the world and enjoy trendy tour destinations, uncommon caring and compassion from Filipino residents, and considerably lower costs compared to the costs of services in other countries. Patients routinely travel to the Philippines for cosmetic surgery, post-bariatric plastic surgery, dental treatments, diagnostic imaging and testing, and dermatology treatments.
The Icon Clinic Meets Aesthetic Goals
The Icon Clinic helps to restore vitality and self-confidence by offering the most advanced procedures for reconstruction, cosmetic augmentation and elective surgery. The clinic’s holistic approach includes using the latest technologies, employing skilled staff members, and explaining surgical procedures, side effects and risks to patients in clear language.
• Dr. Eric C. Yapjuangco provides hands-on care for the clinic’s patients.
• Body Contouring uses efficient techniques to bring out the improved shape and tone of the underlying tissues that supports the fat and skin and removes excess and sagging skin that have been brought about by Massive Weight Loss after Bariatric Surgery.
• Results from successful body lifts often become immediately evident, but patients still need to wait for healing to appreciate their well proportioned figures.
Philippine Medical Tourism Advantages
The Philippines offers medical tourists year-round beautiful weather, beaches, spas, resorts and stunning tropical scenery. Physicians in the country receive excellent training when board-certified and accredited by professional medical organizations.
1. The Philippines offers world-class physicians, outstanding medical facilities, modern technology and Filipino hospitality.
2. The island nation has more than 7,000 islands for tourists to explore, and many have stunning coral reefs for aquatic adventures.
3. Prices often run about one-half to two-thirds less than comparable services in the United States and other Western countries.
4. Tourists discover ethnic diversity, rich cultural inheritances and attractions, gourmet dining, and affordable long-term living costs for surgical recoveries.
About Dr. Eric C. Yapjuangco and The Icon Clinic
The Icon Clinic’s founder Dr. Eric C. Yapjuangco received General Surgery training at Makati Medical Center, a premier private hospital. He then finished his Plastic Surgery training under the Consortium I Porgramme of the Philippine Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. He graduated with a degree of Doctor of Medicine from the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center. He is a duly recognized member the Philippine Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (PAPRAS), the only society in the Philippines recognized by both the Philippine College of Surgeons (PCS), and the Philippine Medical Association (PMA) to pratice the field of Plastic Surgery in the country.
The clinic is located in a facility that is accredited by the Department of Health (DOH) and employs board-certified professionals who take personal interest in each case in to provide a safe and comfortable environment for cosmetic surgery patients.
G/F Summit One Tower
530 Shaw Boulevard,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Tel: (+632) 531-4266
Fax: (+632) 531-4622
Social Media Tags:body lift
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com