Dallas, TX, USA, 07/20/2015 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Industry Veteran Will Oversee Precious Metals Investment Services
Dillon Gage Metals, an international precious metals wholesaler, has announced that Walter Pehowich has joined the executive team. Pehowich will serve as the executive vice president of precious metals investment services and will work from the company’s New York City trading office.
No stranger to the industry, Pehowich brings over 38 years of experience in precious metals investment services, having begun his career in 1977 at Bache, which later transitioned to Prudential-Bache Securities, and then Jefferies Investment Bank. While at Jefferies, he served as senior vice president with oversight of investment grade precious metal products.
“We are absolutely thrilled that Walter has joined our team,” stated Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals. “A veteran industry insider like Walter has an incredible depth of knowledge and experience in precious metals. His impeccable reputation precedes him, and he will be an ideal asset for Dillon Gage Metals’ business interests and customers.”
Pehowich holds a National Futures Association (NFA) Series 3 license, authorizing him to advise and sell alternative investments in commodities and futures markets. In addition, he has an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the precious metals refinery industry, including melt and assay operations as well as logistics and traffic.
“After trading and doing business with Dillon Gage Metals for many years, I am honored to join their elite organization of precious metals experts,” said Pehowich. “I’m confident that the contributions we’ll make together will greatly benefit the existing and future customer bases of the company.”
The Dillon Gage Metals New York City trading office is located at 1110 South Ave., Ste. 100, Staten Island, N.Y. 10314. For more information, please visit www.dillongage.com or call (800) 375-4653.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653
• FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
• Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com) delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses. Digital Metals offers cloud-based solutions for physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577
• Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
• International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus of custom business logistics solutions which include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value added services.
Senior Account Manager
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook