Dallas, 01/25/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Legacy ER & Urgent Care Shares Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
PLANO, TEXAS (Jan. 25, 2016) – The New Year is officially here, so what better time is there than now to develop new healthy lifestyle habits? Being healthy doesn’t have to mean making a resolution to run three miles every day or implementing a restrictive diet. It can be as simple as doing a few things every day to improve overall health. Legacy ER & Urgent Care offers these seven habits to lead into a healthy 2016:
1. Washing hands: This is a small yet significant step in living healthier. Regular hand washing helps prevent bad bacteria and viruses from entering the body.
2. Sleep: Getting the proper amount of sleep at night is absolutely necessary. Adults should get between seven and nine hours of sleep every night, which gives the body time to rejuvenate.
3. Balanced diet: Eating a balanced diet doesn’t necessarily mean cutting out carbohydrates or condemning sugars, but it does mean remaining conscious about food consumption as it does affect overall health. Eating a balanced diet will help maintain a healthy body weight and aid in reducing illnesses. The USDA Dietary Guidelines for Americans offers a few guidelines on how to maintain a healthy diet.
4. Fitness: Whether it’s two hours in the gym every day or a casual walk, it’s important to get the body moving. Some form of exercise is important for the heart, mind and overall health.
5. Water: Adults should drink about eight eight-ounce glasses of water per day. Water is good for the skin, muscles, maintaining body fluids and making sure the body functions properly.
6. Reduce stress: Reducing stress is a vital element in living a healthy lifestyle. Immune systems come under attack more easily when the body is stressed, making it much easier to get sick. Some ways to reduce stress are: relaxing with a book, taking a trip, socializing with friends or participating in yoga.
7. See the doctor: It’s important to periodically check in with a doctor. Doctors can monitor the body and can advise patients on how to live a healthier lifestyle.
“Living an overall healthy lifestyle is an important preventative measure that helps patients to avoid health issues,” says Dr. Jay Woody, M.D., co-founder and chief medical officer of Legacy ER & Urgent Care. “It can help prevent common sicknesses like the cold or flu and aid in preventing chronic illnesses.”
While many of these seem simple, they can help prevent illness, provide more energy and contribute to an overall healthy lifestyle.
Legacy ER & Urgent Care has seven operating emergency rooms and urgent cares in Allen, Coppell, Frisco, Keller, McKinney and North Richland Hills, Texas. Its urgent care hours are from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, and emergency room services are accessible 24/7, 365 days a year. The typical wait time before being seen is less than five minutes. Online check-in is available and walk-ins are welcome.
Founded in 2008, Legacy ER & Urgent Care is one of the nation’s first stand-alone health care models to offer both urgent care and emergency room treatment options under one roof. It has built an exceptional customer service program and rating by providing transparent billing, soothing environments and one-on-one service with board-certified, emergency-trained physicians. Patients have access to immediate, on-site emergency room equipment and only pay emergency care prices when it is truly an emergency.
Legacy ER & Urgent Care Locations:
1310 W. Exchange Parkway, Allen, Texas 75013: 972-678-4545
330 S. Denton Tap Road, Coppell, Texas 75019 469-312-7777 New
9205 Legacy Drive, Frisco, Texas 75033: 972-668-6020
16151 Eldorado Parkway, Frisco, Texas 75035: 972-731-5151 New
1220 Keller Parkway, Keller, Texas 76248: 817-898-8000 New
2810 Hardin Blvd. #100, McKinney, Texas 75070: 972-548-7277 New
8950 N. Tarrant Parkway, North Richland Hills, Texas 76182: 817-281-7277 New
# LegacyER&Urgent Care
News Provided By: Submit Press Release 123
Social Media Tags:Emergency Care Frisco,Emergency Care Allen,ER Frisco,ER Allen,urgent care Frisco,urgent care Allen,board certified urgent care doctor Frisco,board certified urgent care doctor Allen,board certified urgent care physician Frisco,board certified urgent care physician Allen,In-network Emergency Care Frisco,In-network Emergency Care Allen,In-network urgent care Frisco,In-network urgent care Allen,hybrid healthcare model,customer service,Legacy ER & Urgent Care Texas,Legacy ER and urgent care Texas, Legacy ER Texas, Legacy urgent care Texas,Legacy ER & Urgent Care TX,Legacy ER and urgent care TX,Legacy ER TX, Legacy urgent care TX,Legacy ER & Urgent Care Frisco,Legacy ER and urgent care Frisco,Legacy ER Frisco,Legacy urgent care Frisco,Legacy ER & Urgent Care Allen,Legacy ER and urgent care Allen,Legacy ER Allen,Legacy urgent care Allen,Legacy ER & Urgent Care keller,Legacy ER and urgent care keller,Legacy ER keller,Legacy urgent care keller,Emergency Care Coppell,urgent care Coppell,board certified emergency room doctor Coppell,board certified ER doctor Coppell,board certified ER physician Coppell,board certified emergency room physician Coppell,in-network urgent care Coppell,in-network ER Coppell,in-network emergency room Coppell,Legacy ER & Urgent Care Coppell,Emergency Care McKinney,urgent care McKinney,board certified emergency room doctor mckinney,board certified ER doctor mckinney,board certified ER physician mckinney,board certified emergency room physician mckinney,in-network urgent care mckinney,in-network ER mckinney,in-network emergency room mckinney,Legacy ER & Urgent Care mckinney,Emergency Care North richland hills,urgent care north richland hills,board certified emergency room doctor north richland hills,board certified ER doctor north richland hills,board certified ER physician north richland hills,board certified emergency room physician north richland hills,in-network urgent care north richland hills,in-network ER north richland hills,in-network emergency room north richland hills,Legacy ER & Urgent Care north richland hills,largest US ER urgent care hybrid
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook