Bethesda, Maryland, USA, 05/13/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
HM King Mohammed VI chaired, on Thursday, May 12, 2016, in Beijing, the signing ceremony of 15 public-private partnership agreements between Morocco and the People’s Republic of China, as part of the strategic partnership between the two countries.
These agreements are of highly strategic importance, as they mark a significant openness on new areas of cooperation, including housing development, logistics, shipping renewable energy, and financial markets.
They include agreements between:
- Morocco and China’s Haite Group to construct logistical and residential zones in the Tangiers region. This project will be a part of the ‘’Tangier-Med port”. Launched by HM King Mohammed VI in February 2003, ‘’Tangier-Med port’’ is one of the largest infrastructure projects undertaken in Morocco. The port lies at a strategic intersection between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, where major north-south and east-west shipping lanes meet.
- Morocco’s Office for electricity and drinking water (ONEE) and China’s SEPCO III Electric Power Construction to conduct studies on extending and maintaining Morocco’s Jerada power plant.
- Morocco’s National Tourism Office and China International Travel Service to increase tourism between the two countries.
- Linuo Ritter, SIE, Cap Holding and Attijariwafa Bank for the creation of an industrial production unit for solar water-heaters in Morocco.
- China-Africa Development Fund (CAD Fund) and Attijariwafa Bank to open new prospects for Moroccan-Chinese investment opportunities in Africa.
- Haite Group, Morocco-China International and BMCE Bank of Africa to set up a Chinese-Moroccan industrial park in Morocco and a Chinese-Moroccan investment fund targeting the aeronautics, finances, industrial parks and infrastructure sectors.
Social Media Tags:Mohammed VI, Republic of China, Morocco, China-Africa, Moroccan-Chinese investment, Haite Group, Hareon Solar, CLEVY CHINA
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook