Tel Aviv, Israel, 06/16/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Panorama Software announced today the release of the new generation of its flagship product Necto. Necto 16 is the first and only solution in the market that is able to automatically provide meaningful insights from the entire data structure—including Dark Data.
Panorama Software proudly announced today the release of the new generation of Necto, Necto 16. With the new version of the Business Intelligence and Smart Data Discovery solution users will be able to gain insights even on their Dark Data. Dark Data is the data that organizations collect, process and store but do not use nor gain purpose from. Unfortunately, roughly 10% of the data is analyzed by users. The remaining 90% is dark and gets neglected by users.
Necto 16 finds automatic insights on the entire data set through patented algorithms, and in seconds. It is the first and the only solution in the market to provide users with the ability to analyze their Dark Data and gain meaningful, automated insights. The product maintains the same features that users love, like visualization through dynamic infographics, collaboration, and automation.
“Necto 16 enabled us to uncover – automatically – issues in our data that we were not aware of. We were able to address these issues before they developed into a major problem. Before Necto 16, our analysts had to spend days going through huge amounts of data, drilling in, slicing and dicing, in order to make sure that there are no issues festering below the surface. With Necto 16 this process is almost automatic, and we save not only time and money – we save on the time needed to effectively execute. The ability to have the system automatically go through our “dark data” to uncover hidden issues, is a huge advantage to our organization. If we had to do it manually, it would have taken a lot of time and a lot of effort. With Necto 16 it is automatic, simple and painless. Also, the new user interface has made the entire experience of using Necto easy to all types of users in my organization.” – Zohar Solomon, BI Manager at NeoPharm Group.
Necto 16 is a powerful solution that will pave the way for actualizing Smart Data’s potential by being able to access all the data and creating insights for questions users have not even come up with.
Panorama Necto 16 is the next generation of smart data discovery and business Intelligence software. It leverages a suggestive discovery engine to simplify the business users’ data preparation whilst automating pattern exploration and analysis, powered by a powerful advanced visualization and collaborative platform. By using patented algorithms, it pushes automated insights on one hundred percent of users’ data.
Social Media Tags:Necto 16, business intelligence, bi, smart data, bi tools
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook