Hello everyone and I hope you have a happy Monday. Shanna McCarriston is here, excited to discuss the football weekend. If your favorite team or your fantasy team has won this week, I’m sure they can handle another work week more easily, and if not, I’m sure this Monday is going to be a tough one.
For me, it has Patriots I didn’t win (thanks to billings) but I was impressed Mac Jones‘debut. He looked like a composite and made some wonderful shots. Looking at the league, today we’ll look at all the actions from the first weekend NFL regular season. We will hold on to the topic of football and talk about it college football, giving us the chances of winning and losing the week, and of course we need to talk about that U.S. Open Final and those nightly Subway Series fireworks.
Please check the box to acknowledge that you want to subscribe.
Thank you for registering!
Check your inbox.
An error occurred while processing your subscription.
📰 What you need to know
1. NFL 1st week grades and summaries 🏈
Does anyone else sit on his couch all Sunday? I’m back in my football ways, more lazy than ever and recording maybe hundreds of steps a day. If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s screaming about sports while you’re eating on NFL Sundays.
Here are a few The main stories that come out on the first Sunday of the season:
1st week scores, citations and extraction, click here.
Here are the bands that received the highest possible score for Sunday’s performances:
To see the grades of each group in more depth, click here. Now let’s go tonight.
we have The Raiders faced the Ravens in the first game of the regular season with fans at Allegiant Stadium. Baltimore lost running JK Dobbins to a knee injury in the preseason and RB Gus Edwards his knee is also injuredso Crows their depth will be based on the players and quarterbacks below the board Lamar Jackson – to find their slot in the attack.
2. Daniil Medvedev stops Novak Djokovic from making history at US Open 🎾
Novak Djokovic he had a chance to make history yesterday, though Daniil Medvedev surprised The Joker to win his first Grand Slam title. With a victory, He would be the first man to win in Djokovic’s top four – Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and US Open – in the same year Ever since Rod Laver made the Australian legend 1969.
Medvedev stopped that from happening, defeating Djokovic 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.
He too He ruined Djokovic’s shot to overtake Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal to set a record for Grand Slam singles in men’s tennis.. Each member of that trio holds 20 Grand Slam titles. Medvedev, 25, is the first player of his generation to defeat any of those “Big Three” players.
On it in the women’s championship, when history was made Emma Raducanu, 18, defeated 19-year-old Leylah Fernandez in the final on Saturday. Raducanu not only won the first Grand Slam of his career, he also won He was the first qualifier to win a Grand Slam.
3. The Mets dominate the Yankees in the Subway Series final ⚾
A player runs three home runs, clears the benches, a narrow ninth inning … The last game of the season between the Yankees and the Mets was almost everything – and The Mets dominated by winning 7-6.
The Mets took them on a short stop Francisco Lindor, who played the hero with three homers, including the winner of the match. He was also involved in the cleaning of two chairs.
The Mets (72-72) are now three games away from the second wildcard and five away in the NL East. The Yankees (79-64) are now one game behind two wildcard positions.
4. Winners and losers of the weekend in college football 🏈
It gave us another college football weekend a lot to talk about. The top 10 teams suffered ups and downs and others at a high level fell to lower-level opponents. It was a major upset that we saw No. 3 Ohio State falls to No. 12 in Oregon. This is Buckeyes ’first home loss since 2017.
As we did last week, we’ll summarize the week and give you our options on exactly which players, coaches, and teams have been successful and which ones haven’t.
- Oregon: Were 15-point subplots To enter the game against Ohio State No. 3, but won 35-28
- Iowa: They are Looks like a real Big Ten competitor and so far they have the most impressive curriculum
- Florida QB Anthony Richardson: He made 152 yards, two touchdowns and a rush for 115 yards and one touchdown in a total of seven plays. Florida beat USF 42-20
- Virginia QB Brennan Armstrong: He set a program record of 405 yards and five touchdowns to win against Illinois in two games he has completed 71.6% of his passes for 734 yards and seven touchdowns
- This cat
- Kerry Coombs Ohio State Defense Coordinator: The defense is playing with injuries, but is not ready to stop anything that comes their way
- Texas: Texas beat Arkansas with 333 yards and four touchdowns. He beat the Longhorns 40-21
- Avoiding Florida State Defense: Just see The final game of Jacksonville State’s 20-17 win over Florida State
For a full commentary on the winners and losers, as well as for the over-reactions of Week 2, click here.
📝 Odds & Ends
📺 What to see tonight
🏈 Ravens vs Raiders, 20:15 | BAL -210 | TV: ABC
⚾ Cardinals vs Mets, 19:10 | NYM -105 | Television: MLB.TV
The best thing I’ve seen on the internet 🏅
This was almost the worst thing on the internet. We’ve seen animals in sports before, but this time we saw a cat hanging from a higher level in Hard Rock Stadium, holding on to life. The cat was hanging by its claw and eventually fell, however luckily someone was under the flag to catch the feline.