Sunday’s fight between social media star Jake Paul and former UFC champion Tyron Woodley he aroused great attention. The big fights involve a lot of money for the fighters involved, and Paul vs. Woodley was no different.
The They have released the Ohio State Athletic Commission in the official fight for the event, Woodley and Paul both won $ 2 million in the fight, which Paul won by split decision. Paul improved his career record to 4-0 with a win while Woodley was making his professional boxing debut.
This was exacerbated for Paul he earned $ 690,000 reported For the third fight against Ben Askren, he won with a devastating first-round knockout.
Amanda Serrano defended the WBC, WBO and IBO women’s featherweight titles in the night’s underlying card fight, making the decision over Yamileth Mercado. Serrano won $ 75,000 to defend his title, and Mercado won $ 45,000 in the losing effort.
Here are all the payments that reported the event, and they don’t receive the money Paul gave to the fighters, who vowed to distribute a portion of their profits to pay for the best careers for those on the card. The numbers also do not reflect any profit through economic cuts in paid sales.
Paul Vs. Woodley results, fight bags
- Jake Paul ($ 2,000,000) def. Tyron Woodley ($ 2,000,000) through a split decision
- Amanda Serrano ($ 75,000) def. Yamileth Mercado ($ 45,000) through a unanimous decision
- Daniel Dubois ($ 100,000) def. Joe Cusumano ($ 111,000) by KO
- Montana Love ($ 60,000) def. Ivan Baranchy ($ 60,000) via TKO
- Tommy Fury ($ 15,000) def. Anthony Taylor ($ 40,000) by unanimous decision