NEW YORK, NY, May 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors has published a new research report titled “Nano Copper Oxide Market – Global and Regional Industry Trends, Competitive Intelligence, Analysis of Data, Statistical Data, and Forecast 2022-2028” in its research database.
How big is the Nano Copper Oxide Market?
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Nano Copper Oxide Market size & share was valued at USD 97.8 million in 2021 and it is expected to surpass around USD 280 million Mark, by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 13.8% during the forecast period 2022 to 2028.”
What is Nano Copper Oxide?
Nano copper oxide is a brown-black or red-colored nanomaterial that comes in a number of aspects and is used to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse application base. These nanoparticles are known to have a variety of physical and chemical properties, including antibiocide and antimicrobial properties, as well as, relative stability, photovoltaic properties, and superconductivity. These nanomaterials are typically used in small amounts to boost the effectiveness of the end product and are regarded as advanced, cost-effective solutions.
As a result, these are used in the production of semiconductor devices, batteries, gas sensors, equipment, microelectronics, and other items. These nanoparticles have found applications in agricultural, biomedical, textile, and other relevant industries as a result of extensive research and development efforts.
Click Here To Access Free Sample Report of the Global Nano Copper Oxide Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/nano-copper-oxide-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 215+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Please note that the sample of this report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Global Nano Copper Oxide Market: Dynamics
The rising use of metal oxide and metal nanoparticles in the semiconductor and electronics sectors is a key driver driving the global nano copper oxide market. Due to their potent catalytic characteristics, copper oxide nanoparticles are expected to gain popularity in catalyst applications. As a result, firms are ramping up the manufacturing of copper oxide nanoparticles. Furthermore, an increase in demand for copper oxide nanoparticles in paint & coating applications is expected to drive demand in the near future.
Technological advancements are taking place in the global market. Companies are continuously looking to create new and improved methods of producing copper oxide nanoparticles. The copper oxide nanoparticles market is expected to be propelled by the development of new and improved copper oxide nanoparticles and applications. However, the highly toxic nature of these particles is expected to have a negative impact on market growth.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/nano-copper-oxide-market
Nano Copper Oxide Market: COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic had a detrimental effect on the economics and industries of a number of countries as a result of the numerous lockdowns, travel bans, and business closures that occurred as a result of it. The chemical and materials business is one of the key industries that is now undergoing severe disruptions, such as limits placed on the supply chain and plant closures. The shutdown of a number of factories and storage facilities in a number of nations caused disruptions in global supply chains and hurt sales in the paint and coating and electrical manufacturing industries.
Adoption of nano copper oxide has also been restricted by a drop in demand from end-use industries. Several corporations have already stated that there may be delays in product deliveries and a decline in future product sales. The introduction of vaccination drives, on the other hand, has lifted constraints on manufacturing activity.
Nano Copper Oxide Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global nano copper oxide market is segmented into end-user and regions.
By End-User Segment Analysis
- By end-user, the market is divided into catalysts, paints & coatings, energy storage, electrical & electronics, and others.
- The electrical & electronics segment accounts for the majority of the market share. During the forecast period, the paints & coatings segment is expected to have the highest CAGR.
- Nano-coatings are used to protect, seal, and color solid surfaces in paints & coatings.
Browse the full “Nano Copper Oxide Market By End-User (Catalysts, Paints & Coatings, Energy Storage, Electrical & Electronics, and Others), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Trends, Competitive Intelligence, Analysis of Data, Statistical Data, and Forecast 2022-2028” Report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/nano-copper-oxide-market
Some of the main competitors dominating the global nano copper oxide market include –
- NaBond Technologies
- SkySpring Nanomaterials
- Sun Innovations
- Hongwu International Group
- Strem Chemicals
- PlasmaChem GmbH
- Reade Advanced Materials
- Ionic Liquids Technologies GmbH
- US Research Nanomaterials
- American Elements
- Inframat Corporation
- Sisco Research Laboratories
- Nanjing Emperor Nano Material
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Nano Copper Oxide market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of around 13.8% over the forecast period.
- In term of revenue, The Nano Copper Oxide market was worth at around US$ 97.8 million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 280 million by 2028.
- Based on end-user segment analysis, the electrical & electronics segment accounts for the majority of the market share.
- The paints & coatings segment is likely to have the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of region, the “North America” is expected to hold the lion’s share of the global nano copper oxide market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Nano Copper Oxide industry?
- What are the main driving factor propelling the Nano Copper Oxide Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Nano Copper Oxide Industry?
- What segments does the Nano Copper Oxide Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Nano Copper Oxide Market sample report and company profiles?
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/nano-copper-oxide-market
During the forecast period, North America is expected to hold the lion’s share of the global nano copper oxide market. Because of the increased research and development in the field of nanotechnology, Asia Pacific is expected to be a rapidly expanding region for the copper oxide nanoparticles market.
Due to the region’s increased demand for copper oxide nanoparticles in catalysts and electrical & electronics applications, the Middle East & Africa are expected to be appealing regions for the market during the forecast period.
- July 2021: Fortis Life Sciences has completed the acquisition of nanoComposix, a premium nanomaterial company focused on assay development and diagnostic solutions.
- February 2019: CliniSciences and nanoComposix have signed an agreement to expand the distribution of nanoComposix technology and materials to customers throughout Europe.
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/nano-copper-oxide-market
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The global nano copper oxide market is segmented as follows:
- Paints & Coatings
- Energy Storage
- Electrical & Electronics
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
To know an additional revised 2022 list of market players, request a sample report: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/nano-copper-oxide-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts & Factors:
Synthetic Ropes Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/synthetic-ropes-market
Synthetic Leather Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/synthetic-leather-market
Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/super-absorbent-polymer-sap-market
Specialty Pulp and Paper Chemicals Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/specialty-pulp-and-paper-chemicals-market
Wrinkle Fillers Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/wrinkle-fillers-market
Polyolefins Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/polyolefins-market
About Facts & Factors:
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/factsandfactors/
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 96043 17127
Email: [email protected]