The “Spectrum Analyzer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global spectrum analyzer market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2021-2026.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end-use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
A spectrum analyzer, or signal analyzer, refers to laboratory equipment that is used for determining the bandwidth of an analog or digital signal. On the device, the frequency appears on the horizontal axis and the amplitude is displayed on the vertical axis. Some of the commonly used spectrum analyzers include the swept or super-heterodyne and filter bank spectrum analyzers.
These devices are commonly used for manufacturing and designing electrical appliances, error detection and troubleshooting. It can also determine the average noise level of the device, minimize signal interference and improve the overall performance of wireless routers.
Spectrum Analyzer Market Trends:
Significant growth in the electronics industry is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the widespread utilization of wireless technology across various sectors, such as automotive, telecommunications, healthcare and aerospace, is also providing a boost to the market growth.
In line with this, there is a growing demand for wireless spectrum analyzers with multi-tasking capabilities that can meet the requirements of radar lab tests and can also be used for other high-frequency applications.
Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the development of portable and hand-held spectrum analyzers, along with the widespread operation of long-term evolution (LTE) services that use the product for minimal interference and smoother communications, are creating a positive impact on the market.
Other factors, including rapid industrialization and extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of information technology (IT) and telecommunications, are projected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global spectrum analyzer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global spectrum analyzer market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the analyzer type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the frequency range?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the design type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global spectrum analyzer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
- Advantest Corporation
- Anritsu Corporation
- Avcom of Virginia Inc.
- B&K Precision Corporation
- Cobham Plc
- Fortive Corporation
- Giga-Tronics Incprporated
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- National Instruments Corporation
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. Kg.
- Teledyne Lecroy Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Breakup by Analyzer Type:
- Swept-Tuned Spectrum Analyzer
- RF Tuning Method Analyzer
- Super Heterodyne Analyzer
- Vector Signal Spectrum Analyzer
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
- Fast Fourier Transform Analyzer
- Parallel Filter Analyzer
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer
Breakup by Offering:
Breakup by Frequency Range:
Breakup by Design Type:
- Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
- Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer
Breakup by Technology Type:
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- IT & Telecommunication
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qcz95d